Hi everyone

Hi everyone, 

I'm an amateur investigatos from Colombia. I've been following the investigation since Helios anomaly (when a first meet the scanner). A just few weeks ago, I could participate on a HO conversation with some mebers of this community as well as Dr. Edgar Allan Wright.

This motivate me a lot to keep reading and question me about what is/was the Niantic Project.

I read almost every post, theory and screenshots conversation thar are posted here to try and catch up the full story. Nowadays I'm working on a theory about Primal XM Objects at south america. I will post/share here as soon as I get enough investigation.

Thanks for been here to help agents and people around the world to discover this mistery.

Best regards to all :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind