Is this vision like the 13Magnus symbol shows the key to the N'Zeer?



Is this vision like the 13Magnus symbol shows the key to the N'Zeer?

Originally shared by Klue S.

Some months ago I shared a strange dream I had... A hallway -- A doorway -- Glyphs -- A woman beside me.

What I haven't shared is that the dream has recurred. Many times. I wonder if it's something A Detection Algorithm left in my consciousness (maybe she didn't even know it was imprinted within me).

Each night, I see it in slightly greater resolution. Many elements are the same, some are different.

There's still the hallway. There's still the door, but those aren't Glyphs. They are letters. They spell ABADN. It's a name, maybe even an acronym.

Inside, everything is very cold, very sterile. The woman lying next to me is not alone. There are many of us. We are lying together in a circle. A man in a white mask emerges through the door with a stretcher. Now there is one more in the circle.

I am beginning to understand this dream, this vision. Do you?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind