Lately I've been spending more time with my dad since he's been diagnosed with terminal cancer.

Lately I've been spending more time with my dad since he's been diagnosed with terminal cancer. We have been spending time together and sharing our personal interests with each other. I have seen some the work he has done with his friends who research and study alternative science as a hobby. He has several experiments that have peaked the interest of this author who befriended him. I stumbled across a book and borrowed it from him. It was written by that friend of his, he helped the author and has written the Forward. There seems to be something here; I'll pass on some information to allow you to research this independently. If you want more please let me know. I will keep digging.
flint dille​​​
Edgar Allan Wright​​​
Oliver Lynton-Wolfe​​​
Operation Essex​​​





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind