Last night, I posted a emerging intel update by Andrew Krug. Here's the condensed transcript.

Last night, I posted a emerging intel update by Andrew Krug. Here's the condensed transcript. 

Andrew: "Also, there is a rumor, some grumblings, some of the folks I know around here in D.C are saying that somebody from IQTech-maybe one of Hank's friends-has got some sort of important information regarding the Anomalies and that we need to keep an eye out for a Mission that's gonna start, I think sometime this weekend in this Washington D.C area so if you live in Washington D.C, help me keep an eye out for...I don't know what it is, hopefully we get more information soon.....Again, that was a Hank Johnson thing so I'm sure that'll pop up on his G+ page or something as well. That's about it, that's the recap..."

Daphne(Daphne D.)-"Wait, tell me more about Hank being in D.C!" 

Andrew: "I'm not sure it's Hank. All I know is...there's special things that happen in the D.C area, there's a lot of government agencies here and....yeah, there's been a couple tidbits of information that have been leaked about IQTech, the Anomalies-the Obsidian Anomalies-this weekend, I don't know any more than that. When I tried to push for more information, they clam up."
 

Later on the show....

Andrew: "Yeah, someone just sent me the message saying that Hank had a locker in the D.C area...Was it Mustafa Said?...like Tyson's Corner? We'll give him a bit to confirm that. So I don't know if Hank's coming back? If somebody is trying to do something? Yes, Mustafa's confirmed it." (In regards to this and for transparency's sake, I was in the IRC chat last night and they wanted to know what info I had on Tyson's Corner.)

Hope this helps. 

-Mustafa.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind