Went to my storage unit at Tysons Corner, trying to find some additional info about Obsidius.



Originally shared by Hank Johnson

Went to my storage unit at Tysons Corner, trying to find some additional info about Obsidius.

Was greeted with a surprise.

A message, cleverly concealed next to the lock. Short.

Need to get this intel out. Please help. Mission launch: Lincoln Memorial. Feb6. 10:00 - R

I have a couple of friends and contacts in the DC area with names that start with R. One of them's at the NSA, another at IQTech, and a few who are just operators out and about on the Hill.

That's all I've got at this stage, I'm afraid, but I suspect if we can get some boots on the ground we might learn more tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind