Dear fellow agents

Originally shared by Andreas Decker (thedeacon1972)

Dear fellow agents,

my competiton "Third Eye" has ended. I´d like to thank all 163 agents for making this such a huge success. When I planned this, I had expected 50, possibly 60 participants. I was stunned with this enourmous feedback.

I hadn´t expected this, but we do have just one winner. Yes, only one of us was able to predict all sites correctly. And the winner is ...

Echlori!

The title "King of the Prophets" is herefore awarded to you. Wear it with pride, and may fame and glory come with it ... at least until the next competition starts. As I mentioned before, the anomalies on Nov. 12th will see a follow-up to this Event.

Yesterday, I was informed that #XF-CC Community sponsored a USA swag pack for this Event. Since this wasn´t known at the start, I drew the winner of this between all participants alike. And the winner is ...

JannesVanSlooten!

Please contact me over HO and give me an address for delivery. Congratulations!

This ends the competition "Third Eye". I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did. Find below a link to look up all scores.


https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EDKM-efUjtDfdfXWMbyfiiZtGnxvba6E_tWC5iildBY/edit?usp=sharing

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind