I'd like to see what Essex members think of this before I post it to the general community.The current discussions...

I'd like to see what Essex members think of this before I post it to the general community.The current discussions of archetypes got me thinking about how it relates to personality and personality testing. We often read descriptions of personality types and choose the one we aspire towards, rather than the one we actually belong to. So I created a quiz.

This quiz is based on the work of Essex Investigator Ariel Diana (Arielsmurfeater) and my own interpretations of the archetypes. I am not a trained psychologist; however, I did focus my graduate thesis on Archetypal Criticism of Apocalyptic literature (with a focus on Jungian literary criticism and the works of Northrop Frye). That research informed much of my creation of the questions and flushing out of some archetypes (interpreter, listener, and omniscient) with specific connections to the Jungian Typology test.

Disclaimer: This quiz is was not created by, nor is it endorsed by Niantic. It is an Ingress fan creation. It is meant for entertainment purposes only. Questions and ratings are based on my own interpretations and are meant as suggestions. Your results may vary. Objects in mirror are not as large as they appear.

Use this quiz to identify and understand which Ingress Archetype Personality you most closely align with. May this further your research into the true nature of XM and its role in the development of our civilization.

p.s. The quiz creation platform I used does contain advertising. You should be able to skip the extra question at the end.

What Ingress Archetype Do You Align With? http://bit.ly/2mhcxmj

[embed]http://bit.ly/2mhcxmj[/embed]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind