In one of his last posts H.

Originally shared by Nabuna OS

In one of his last posts H. Richard Loeb posted a document with a list of different archetypes of magnuses ( #magnus13 ). The names for the types reminded me of something long ago. When I was you I knew a women which was instructed in the arts of Tarot-Cards. Once she showed me some of the cards and their description was very similar to the archetypes ones. Also she may know something about the old pagan magnus cult of this area (I mentioned this in a previous post).
To make it short, I've visited her (wow she's become real old to me) and asked her about the archetypes and the magnus13 theory. She promised me to send me the answers, if she will get some. And now, I've received something via mail what seems to be some kind of answer. A deck of cards.
This is just the first part of the deck, have to finish to scan the others













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind