http://www.bbc.com/earth/story/20170215-the-strange-link-between-the-human-mind-and-quantum-physics

http://www.bbc.com/earth/story/20170215-the-strange-link-between-the-human-mind-and-quantum-physics

I've been thinking lately about how or even if XM interacts with the majority of (non-sensitive) human beings, and why cell phones and the "Ingress" interface have played such a large role in the global awareness of XM.

My initial thoughts were "why do you have to be within short range of a portal, with a cell phone"? Presumably something about the cellphone can manipulate the portal. Cellphones operate at a much longer wavelength than would be able to affect a human on a cellular level (other than potentially cooking them, like microwaves). I was kind of stuck along this line of thinking but now I'm wondering if the process of observing XM is causing it to change its behavior, a la quantum physics.

It's a good article, and easily readable. Physics isn't my forte, I'm a biomedical scientist but it has opened a new line of thinking about the interaction of XM and human beings.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind