Research Visit- NL-Prime in Nagoya

Research Visit- NL-Prime in Nagoya

During the evening of Wednesday April 12th I will be boarding NL-Prime in Nagoya to conduct an extensive investigation. We know that Akira has interests with NL-Prime. What those interests are, what takes place during this “tour” and identifying the features of NL-Prime will be the focus of my investigation. I am also hoping to ask questions of the researchers who will be present on NL-Prime. (Assuming my mental faculties remain intact after the extreme XM exposure) If an interview is possible, either through video or afterwards written form, I will make the results known to the Operation Essex Community and Edgar Allan Wright. To that end- does anyone have any requests or questions that I can pose to the researchers? I’ll be over 8000Km away from home so I’m going to make this count. Thanks for any input, and thanks Mustafa Said for suggesting I post this here.

Possible Questions:
1- Do the tests done here have any relation to NL-1331?
2- What are Akiras goals, does she work for her own interests or on behalf of an organisation?
3- What do they know of the Tecthulhu ?
4- Do they have any insights as to Akiras Archetype? Is she Enlightened or Resistance?
5- Do they have any interactions with NIA or the researchers themselves?
6- What do they do with the information gathered from their subjects?
7- How old really is Akira?
8- What role will artifical intelligence play in the future of ingress since Adas silence?
9- Can I try on your lab coat?

sincerly,
m3taphor

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind