Hello guys, has anyone received any messages (voice) when starting the scanner?

Hello guys, has anyone received any messages (voice) when starting the scanner?

An agent who supports me with the investigation I reported that "I listen" a couple of messages, according to "the OLW voice is not similar to the one I listen to"

He does not know English well, but from what I can understand he says something like "He's lost and needed help" and in a second "something I was looking for, but in the end he said I'll come back"


Anyone know or heard something similar?
Show you recent recordings (OLW) and previous ones (Jarvis) and comment that they are not similar. (and ADA) (Original in Spanish)
----------------------esp-------------


Hola chicos, alguien ha recibido algun mensaje (de voz) al iniciar elescaner?

Un agente que me apoya con la investigacion me reporto que "escucho" un par de mensajes, segun el "no es similar la voz de OLW a la que escuche"

No sabe bien ingles, pero de lo que logro entender dice algo como de que "Esta perdido y necesitaba ayuda" y en un segundo "algo de que estaba buscando algo, pero al final dijo regresare "


Alguien sabe o ha escuchado algo similar?
le mostre las grabaciones recientes (OLW) y las anteriores (Jarvis) y comenta que no son similares. (original en español)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind