Was wondering if this was ever figured out here before my time.



Was wondering if this was ever figured out here before my time.

Originally shared by Ishira “Glyph Hunter” Tsubasa

So my timehop informed me that two years ago I recorded the opening of my scanner and heard some voices. Considering voices in our scanners tend to mean something and I had never found out what the voices from before were, I decided to record them again today but this time with a screen recorder. The voices have yet to change, but I wonder if anyone else figured out what these voices are saying and what their importance may or may not be.

You can listen to these voices by just shutting off your location and opening the scanner. If you don't touch your screen you should be able to just listen for awhile. It cycles through the voice prompts randomly along with some tech like sounds.

Ingress​​ John Hanke​​ Edgar Allan Wright​​ flint dille​​ Andrew Krug​​ Linda Besh​​

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind