The Twelve Heavenly Generals

The Twelve Heavenly Generals

Earlier today I stumbled on a display at the National Tokyo Museum that spoke to me about the current Magnus and Archetype situation. I took these photos to share with Operation Essex . I present what may be one of history's greatest Magnus groups and how their archetypes were defined.

Edgar Allan Wright it is fascinating to see how they are aligned as types and how each general portrays the spirit behind the Archetype. I suspect each modern day named Archetype may have a corresponding icon as represented in the attached image. There are 12 generals who protect the 13th member, Yakushi, whom I would classify as the Omnipotent.

Point of reference: http://www.onmarkproductions.com/html/12-generals.shtml

H. Richard Loeb



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind