Special thanks to agent bluekandanoo Tanya Dixon​​ for continuing to be a source on the ground for the RPG and...



Special thanks to agent bluekandanoo Tanya Dixon​​ for continuing to be a source on the ground for the RPG and Missions. Doing a mission "Magnus Reawakens- Find Klue" she was asked some intriguing questions which were answered ( with a little research help )

Some Questions were:

I seek the voice of my creator. I become the mind of my creator.I am at the portals heart. Answer: Tecthulhu

Jarvis Died at my feet. Answer:Escher

How many omnivore data centres in 2009? Answer:35

Are you awake now? Answer: Yes

If a few of the questions were missed please note them in comments and i will append them to the post. thanks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind