Last night I was contacted by Matt Stevenson, who happened to be at Camp Navarro for the #13Magnus:Reawakens for...

Last night I was contacted by Matt Stevenson, who happened to be at Camp Navarro for the #13Magnus:Reawakens for some help on some lore for something he was doing.
Note: I can only supply the question and answers, at this time, because I was on the other side of the country and I am still not totally sure what these questions were to. If someone from Team #ViridCascadia can verify which event it was for, or if there was question/answer I missed or got wrong , please let me know and I will edit.

1. What was the precursor to Ada Lovelace?
Omnivore

2. I burn, I die, I rise
Hank Johnson

3. My dagger destroys Abbadon's army
Azmati

4. Moyer's brother's name
Peter

5. I am the other face of Lima
Janus

6. I am DDD-8886
NL-1331

7. Are you awake now?
Roland Jarvis

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind