Over the weekend at #13magnusreawakens, flint dille​ shared with me a story and some pictures of his experience at...

Over the weekend at #13magnusreawakens, flint dille​ shared with me a story and some pictures of his experience at Captain Fletcher's cabin before the event. He encouraged me to at some point go and visit it myself as there were some interesting things at the site. Yesterday, I went after the event and tried my best to follow the path Flint had showed me.

The building was sadly closed so I could not get a tour inside, but there was a presence here... I couldn't explain it really other than I felt more comfortable here than I expected to considering it was obviously an old building in the middle of no where. With the fog creeping in and beginning to make my journey a bit harder I wasn't at all deterred. Flint had showed me something on the beach next to this building and I wanted to see it.

Something, I believe effects people here... Drives them to create things, much like our drive to create the portals in Navarro. As I walked the beach there were many structures that had been made by the large pieces of wood and logs that had either washed up from the ocean or swept down from the river. Some of the logs used seemed as if they would be too hard to move without help of others so I believe these had been created by groups of people much like our portals were in Navarro. I had the urge to make my own things but some else had caught and drawn my attention.

One particular structure stood out. Maybe it was because it was the largest one... Or maybe it was because of its shape, It was drastically different from the others. To me it looked like a ship and I wondered if the people that had built it knew about the history here... What would drive them to build a ship here so close to Fletcher's Inn?

As I walked up to it I was reminded of the moments in our RPG... Where we had been whisked back in time to help H. Richard Loeb​ and had battled before a ship. I wondered if maybe the people that had built this so close to Navarro had seen these visions themselves...

As I walked back to Fletcher's I lamented that I had to leave. The area is truly beautiful with an energy that calls to you. I could spend hours here... Maybe even days... But I couldn't. I encourage anyone to go and visit this place. You will not regret it


+Ingress John Hanke​ Edgar Allan Wright​ Andrew Krug​ Resonating Redwood​














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind