Just when you think Camp Navarro and #13magnusreawakens is done with it's secrets something else is brought to your...

Originally shared by Ishira “Glyph Hunter” Tsubasa

Just when you think Camp Navarro and #13magnusreawakens is done with it's secrets something else is brought to your attention.

First and foremost, thank you to everyone that shared this information with me. This would not have come to light without your help!

Aaron P​​did an interview recently with agent bluekandanoo (Tanya Dixon​​) about her rpg experience in Navarro. In one of the pictures shared there was an agent, later identified as Rio5 (Ruth Shepherd​​), standing before a Labyrinth, about to walk through. At the time I thought it was just a maze I had missed that was among one of the team made portals at the event but this morning I was contacted by agent XerithA (Jack Ong​​) who asked me about a maze in this labyrinth in the first RPG.

Keep in mind this is all second hand information. I did not find this labyrinth myself at the event, and I did not get to feel the energy or walk it. I can only speculate from what I have discussed with the people who did find it. I hope that bringing this Labyrinth to everyone's attention with have more people come out of the shadows with the things they have experienced or found that others may not have...

After the first RPG a team of agents caught something H. Richard Loeb​​ had said and investigated. Agent Rio5 shared with me that "PAC put the idea into our heads, how he said the rpg and reality were crossing over." With also the advice of Niko M​​, the team followed the maps given to them in the first RPGs and found the center point of Harmony/Peace where this Labyrinth was found. ( For those who do not know or have not followed my previous posts, in the first RPG we followed and drew a path that formed the glyph Harmony/peace on a star map. We had to go to the center point of the glyph to shift to the past to save PAC )

This was not a portal submission from the agents and sat exactly where we crossed over to the past in the first rpg

The team seemed to have been compelled to walk through the maze. As I talked to Rio5 about the experience she said it felt as if she were tracing Glyphs and from looking over the process she made in the gif and pictures I could very well see that the maze was similar to a glyph grid. I asked her if she felt anything and her response was "The XM seemed quite dense at the center of the circle.. that's all I can say!"

Nothing seemed to happen when she met the center, and nothing was made physically known, but I have my suspicions that this team may have been effected by something they could not see... I feel that this team finishing this maze has triggered something we have yet to know and I have to wonder what exactly happened when they finished it. It does not look or seem like an innocent map in the middle of no where.. it's placement is too questionable, especially with what this first RPG did...

We could argue it was just curiosity that made them walk the Labyrinth but we all know there were many secrets in Navarro still waiting to be discovered. There was so much XM and dark XM effecting us all that our judgements were altered. I know I missed many things that I later caught when I reviewed recordings, things that seemed so obvious and would have caught my attention normally. Navarro effected all of us in many ways so I honestly feel these agents had no choice. They were compelled to find and finish this maze... But the reasons why are still unknown.

I hope this will help others to step forward with their experiences that we may not have seen. If you were also compelled to do this Labyrinth please feel free to comment or message me. If you have ideas on what was triggered or have any idea what this Labyrinth was please speak out. Let us find the truths and all the mysteries of camp Navarro.

Ingress​​ flint dille​​ Edgar Allan Wright​​ Agent KodamaSmiles​​ John Hanke​​ Hank Johnson​​ Operation Essex​​ Chiplander​​ Andrew Krug​​









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind