Agent XXXXX



Originally shared by Ishira “Glyph Hunter” Tsubasa

Agent XXXXX

In trying to understand more about the Morpheus files, it's been very obvious another person or being received a deaddrop with all of the pages Declassified. This person would have received it between the time I had received mine and A. P. received his which was within a 3 day period. We have patiently waited to see if this drop will show up, as it's stated it was shared but nothing has turned up....

Agent XXXXX... I implore you to share the information with us.... If you wish to remain anonymous you can message me and I will not share who you are at all. I'm on tg, hangouts, slack, discord... I am an investigator of my word, many can vouch for that. We only want to put these pieces together and help who ever it was that needs our help....

John Hanke flint dille Edgar Allan Wright Hank Johnson Ingress Melissa Wikkedimp AtLaZ TD H. Richard Loeb Operation Essex Project Isthmus #ingress #morpheus #passagetoOsiris

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind