Morpheus Missions

Originally shared by Ishira “Glyph Hunter” Tsubasa

Morpheus Missions

In Dresden a file was retrieved from dead drops that revealled Morpheus (Morphy nicknamed by Essex ) is possibly a sentient tecthulhu. These documents go over the fact the tecthulhu doesn't have enough xm to continue it's experiments because of it's interactions with the website. In order for the Tecthulhu to work properly, it seems like PI wants to get agents to set up missions and will start contacting people to join a group.

Shortly after reading this I figured out how to make a mission with my phone, took a screenshot of it, and sent it to the Morpheus account. Not even minutes later agents involved in dead drops started getting contacted with this message:

TS-MORPHEUS:
---
Dear Agent!
My name is Pi. I'm currently communicating with you through the morpheus branch of the Tecthulhu. As you may have seen, we are in dire need of missions. I'm contacting you because I believe that you have the skills and connections to be one of the leaders of the Morpheus Mission Project. Please respond to this message if you feel you are up to the challenge. Granted, we don't want you to do this for free. For every certain number of missions, we'll grant you access to some intel. I'll add you to a dedicated group in the near future if you are interested.
- Pi
---

I have answered Pi but no group has been made yet so I will say it here as well. Pi, I'm invested in this investigation and there are others that are interested too. Allow us to work with you.

Ingress John Hanke flint dille Operation Essex Project Isthmus Project Lycaeum Edgar Allan Wright H. Richard Loeb Andrew Krug #ingress #morpheusmissions #morpheus #passgetoOsiris



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind