Ts-Morpheus Glyph sequence Study



Originally shared by Ishira “Glyph Hunter” Tsubasa

Ts-Morpheus Glyph sequence Study

In a recent dead drop in Dresden this morning (for me) it was revealed that the envelopes had Glyphs on them! Of course you know I couldn't help myself. I dived right into them but this study is a little different and because I'm out of town a little less put together and clean but let's get into it!

Secondary/Composition Glyphs

Complex, Search, Simple, Mind, Less, Call, Body, Easy, Harm, Contemplate, Question, Imperfect, Impure, Outside/Distance, Evolution/Success/Progress, Nzeer..


Now I don't know if this was supposed to be set up into a sequence but when I look at them together I can see a clear sequence. These set of glyphs is just as vague as any other sequences we have received. There could be multiple meanings behind them and depending on who was reading it it can be taken in many ways. Personally I would like to see this as a sequence calling for us to work together but together is not present in the composition of it.... Neither is human just mind and body....

I would normally do a large study on this and it's secondaries but I would like to see what the dead drops bring before digging much deeper.

Ingress John Hanke H. Richard Loeb flint dille Hank Johnson Edgar Allan Wright Operation Essex Project Isthmus Project Lycaeum #ingress #morpheus #glyphstudies #passagetoOsiris

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind