Edgar Allan Wright I am writing this here to ask your and the other Essex members if this would be a good thing and...

Edgar Allan Wright I am writing this here to ask your and the other Essex members if this would be a good thing and allowable.  I wrote a request to Niantic about submitting a seminar event for GenCon 2014 to discuss all things fan and story related in the world of Niantic. I have heard nothing back, but was thinking, with your recent mention of getting the Operation essex story out there. Could I submit an Operation Essex event for GenCon and use that as a way to bring the truth to others?

Event submission is Jan 10 and they have limited space so those submitted on the 10th have the best opportunity, is this something we could do?  A way to start to bring the truth to others?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind