So Essex agents - here is a little game - have there been any materials (audio, video, documents) released by...

So Essex agents - here is a little game - have there been any materials (audio, video, documents) released by official Niantic sources that was ONLY released via solving a puzzle or digging deeper into another media - meaning there was never a PAC board released, never a mention on a g+ official account, etc.

Now, I know there have been materials that were found early, but then eventually released through an official source - those do not count.  What I am getting at, are there materials that if a person only read the board and the g+/twitter accounts they would not find....

I know of two (at least I believe they were never released) - but I am curious... has Niantic always, in the end, leaked the story elements...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind