Today with a little inspiration from JoJo Stratton post about material not being released by an official Niantic...

Today with a little inspiration from JoJo Stratton  post about material not being released by an official Niantic source unless a puzzle was solved or digging deeper into other media I started to dig into what Susanna Moyer  was saying when she said “Snow white, Poison apple, suspended life, snowflakes and blood..”  I had been wanting to do this, but never got around to it, thank you JoJo Stratton  for the little push that was needed.

Well I started doing Google searches based on the quote which led me finally read the Brothers Grim original story.  This did not turn up anything, but then I remembered about Susanna Moyer  saying that Operation Snow White was possibly set up to stop the creation of AI.  

So for the heck of it I Did a google search for Operation Snow White Artificial Inelegance.  This then led me to Alan Turning and his “suicide” by a “poisoned apple”.  This I remembered being discussed before, but it was the suicide thing that intrigued me.  The reason this intrigued me was that I remembered Robert E. Howard committed suicide as well and he has been referenced many times lately in the Ingress Report as hidden images.  So I brushed back up on my History on Robert E. Howard.  While doing so, something jumped out at me, his date of death. 
 
I had to then Enter the OpEssex:Down The Rabbit Hole Hangout and ask about when Hank Johnson  cycle ends.  Turns out Hank’s Cycle Ends on the 78th anniversary of REH’s death.  At first I was thinking, could Hank be REH? But after doing the math of adding 1331 days to REH's death, it does not cycle back to the same date.

  Then Sonny Lee  mentioned that Alan Turing Died June 7th 1954, the date of the next anomaly (as pointed out by Melissa L. ). [60th anniversary].  

I could not find a connection between the sites and Alan Turing, so I headed back to Google to see if there was any connection between Alan Turing and Robert E. Howard.  This took me to a site that had many book reviews.  I did a find on page for Turing, and it took be to the book The Atrocity Archives that talks about a Turing/Lovecraft theorem.  I just about brushed this off since it is a fiction book, but I remember reading in REH's past that he would write letters to Lovecraft.  I was thinking OK this may be a weak connection between Turing and REH, but then Melissa L.  pointed out this post (https://plus.google.com/102489350322422853902/posts/FJi1vbiVr2o) and how much stronger the connection is than I thought.  

So I had to go look up the theorem.  I was taken to a blog post which references the book again.  The statement that stood out to me on the blog was this "_Alan Turing did not commit suicide but rather was killed by the British government because he discovered a very dangerous theorem. This theorem that disproves the Church-Turing thesis and if thought about the wrong way could summon Lovecraftian horrors. This theorem's exact statement and proof are not included in the book. The book is fiction. As in, not real. As in, no such theorem exists. Just as H.P. Lovecraft wrote fiction. As in, not real. As in, his monstrosities came from his imagination, not from horrific realms beyond the understanding of mortals._”  Now I have the feeling I NEED to find this book.

Thank goodness Google Books had a preview of the inside for me to search for information.  In the book I found this paragraph stand out.

Just solving certain theorems makes waves in the Platonic over-space.  Pump lots of power through a grid tuned carefully in accordance with the right parameters--which fall naturally out of the geometry curve I mentioned, which in turn fall easily out of the Turing(/Lovecraft) theorem and you can actually amplify these waves, until they rip honking great holes in spacetime and let congruent segments of otherwise-separate universes merge.  You really don't want to be standing at ground zero when that happens"  *Does this sound like the use of resonators to you?*

I don’t know if the library has this book, but now I must go and find out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind