I've been thinking about ADA, Turing, Jarvis, and Simulacra, and I've come up with a sort of theory.

I've been thinking about ADA, Turing, Jarvis, and Simulacra, and I've come up with a sort of theory.  My thought was that Turing discovered the 13Magnus ritual of Simulacra.  He thought he could use this ritual, but instead input an AI into the body, creating a Human/AI.  After he died, ADA remained.  I believe ADA was built off of previous AI, so her basic functions would have still been programmed by Turing.  I feel as though ADA is trying to complete the experiment started by Turing.  As for Calvin.  He knows of the ritual, and is using it to not put an AI into a simulacrum, but another human all together, creating immortality.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind