I can across something today.

I can across something today... And I'm puzzled... I literally learned something new today: "Sonoluminescence" is a real phenomenon that is as of yet not fully understood- the interesting aspect of this is that it just may lead to a viable method of producing fusion energy as the sound waves apparently cause a plasma to form in the bubbles monetarily reaching several thousand Kelvin.

To think that several species of shrimp have this ability to do this naturally to stun or kill their prey. There is another scientist I saw some years ago using similar technology to make ordinary sea water burn, he discovered that phenomenon while trying to use radio waves to treat cancer. So the question is why has The ai not harnessed this technology to completely wipe out human existence by vaporizing the water supply..... That is the primary goal right? The other crazy thing is the majority of the videos you see on the Internet of scientist performing this causes a blue light flash and blue represents Ada ....I am curious as to your thoughts... Linda Besh Joe Philley

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind