With all of the grateful posts of the Verum Inveniri documents by Nikolas Moore alvin yuen David Timothy Owen...

Originally shared by Brent Werlein

With all of the grateful posts of the Verum Inveniri documents by Nikolas Moore alvin yuen David Timothy Owen Johnston that are being leaked by Sean VImimeis, I decided to take the photos from the dead drop and compare them to the leaked files.  It appears that we have all but 2 photographed files that have not been leaked.  The first set of pictures are of the dead drop that was found by alvin yuen.  I have edited them to include the file name of the leaked files for easy reference along with uploading them in this album.

While I was doing this I thought that there were 3 missing documents yet to be released, but I was wrong.  Turns out to be two.  The one document that got me was VIMemo4.  In the leaked document there was one less blacked out word than in the dead drop photographs.  That word would be siphoning.  For some reason it was blacked out in the dead drop, but Sean VImimeis must have been able to find a second file that did not have that word blacked out.

If the other documents get released that have been photographed I will add them to this album and update the pictures that I edited to reflect the name of the file.


Sean VImimeis will you release the final documents today?

























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind