I'm not sure I'm putting this in the right place (given how little I post in Essex), but the question's got to be...

I'm not sure I'm putting this in the right place (given how little I post in Essex), but the question's got to be asked. Who is #nemesis  and why are they trying to expose Verum Inveniri?

The first time we saw the name "nemesis" was in the last video (6 months ago) that VI uploaded to their channel here: nemesis

Mr David Timothy astutely pointed out that it contained the words "I AM VI" in a very few frames, making it look as if it were a takeover of some sort amongst the repeating phrase: "YOUR FATE IS SEALED YOU CANNOT HIDE ANYMORE"

I'm just wondering what might motivate "Nemesis" to do this. Any ideas?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind