Edgar Allan Wright i got busy when I got home and have to get some shut eye before work.

Edgar Allan Wright i got busy when I got home and have to get some shut eye before work. But to respond to earlier Q on my post:
I still don't know much about the Aristotlian rumor of his involvement in Alender The Great's death, if anything it's news to me. But if there were connections or truth, then it may have something to do with ATGs discoveries in the Indo continent that challenged his beliefs in how the material world and Matter itself was composed of which elements, but I'll look deeper on that later.

As for "What was ATG looking to find?" Well, a part of his campaign may had a large part to do with discovering and collating spiritual beliefs abd artifacts that had messopotamian origin and had largely influenced the Hellenistic period, where both the Greek pantheon and fertility rites were of a stronger matriarchal force than the move to a more patrarchal based system. I'll place a link at the bottom but one thing I do know is that a lot of deities in proto zorastrian systems and Infian ones had similarities but also godforms were used as exact opposites in values esp in times of conflict (ex. Devas are viewed as sacred in India Deves are more or less "Devils")
Anyway, need to sleep for now, I'll try to dig more relevant info here later. Peace.


http://www.hinduwebsite.com/zoroastrianism/indoiranian.asp

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind