Okay, so where are we?

Originally shared by H. Richard Loeb

Okay, so where are we? We seem to have two threads running. There’s the whole Kipling, MWWBK thread. I get it. Hank Johnson, Kipling’s guy ‘Peachy’ who’s really some American Quaker and Alexander the Great all found the same anomaly zone in Afghanistan somewhere. Alexander got married somewhere around there, Hank got killed and then recursed and this guy in Kipling’s book got killed, but I’m thinking he didn’t really get killed, but kept going, because he turns up in San Francisco and dies around the same time the Niantic Hotel sinks into the ground in San Francisco. And there’s something interesting. On the last voyage of the Niantic they stopped in Peru to pick up four mysterious passengers under order from the American Consulate. Who were they? What was the Niantic carrying? I’m discovering that there are no accidents in this world.  And more importantly, if Hank is following ‘Peachy’s Map’, why do I think Kipling wrote about that journey too? Maybe he never published it?  Somebody stop him? I’m looking into the Diodati Epiphany thread, I’ll add it up for you. Feel free to correct me, it’s a very serpentine story...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind