Yik Sheng Lee and OP Essex (Posts & requests)

Yik Sheng Lee and OP Essex (Posts & requests)

Yik Sheng: thanks for the reminder that Alexander the great in fact DID NOT die in India not to mention his later trajectories post death , I need to change some of what I got with this info. And for request, do you have a link handy for the Darsana map? I tried finding it and wasn't too successful. Also, Since you brought up the point that Alexander was looking for a final piece of the puzzle; I may have a hunch where this mythical spot would have been in his final dwellings in Babylon. If it was a post Judaican artifact it would be the location of the mythical Solomons temple if not then it would be various mounds abs temples associated with Assyria/Babylonian dieties such as Innana/Ishtar or possibly one of the more deeply elder diety Ashera (verifiably sparse folk tales equate her as Yahweh's wife and equal, something considered deeply heretical) http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Temple
I should note that the surviving stone work of these gods very much fit the winged beast of Hank Js N'zeer post and the cultish material and roots that survive to this day would be similar to practices Ive come to equate with 13Magnus' s MO. Anyway, The Excavation sites related to this place have been heavily guarded and restricted by militaries especially the past decade and if you hover over these spots on the Intrl map it is unsettlingly dead in terms of known portals.


And as for adnins (I don't know who is one)
Considering yesterday's confusion over my personal content and learning more about what Op Essex serves to do, I've put a request to join for my "IRL Name" profile Sia Abderezai (Sia comes ftom Siavash, name of a mythical king that can also mean Blackhorse :) ) so I can post and comment here as myself and keep my other none main discussion content distinct and make it easier to do Hangouts in the long run. Cheers!


[embed]http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Temple[/embed]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind