I posted this on my thread, but I'll post it there.

I posted this on my thread, but I'll post it there. We must spread knowledge. The hunt for Hank Johnson's breadcrumbs is global.  This is a good test for Pledge Essexians:
1) Which of the following were inspired by the Diodati Epiphany:
Frankenstein
Mummy (Ozymandias)
Vampyre
All of the Above

2) It is most probable that Hank Johnson is using what Writer’s Map to navigate from the Peshwar Anomaly in Afghanistan.
Robert E. Howard.
H.P. Lovecraft
Edgar Allen Poe
Rudyard Kipling
Samuel Taylor Coleridge

3) Who tuned the A.I. inside Ada?
Henry Bowles
Richard Loeb
Omnivore
Hubert Farlowe

4) Antoine Smith works for which organization.
Visur
Strategic Explorations
IQTech
NIA

5)  Which group is associated with The Dragon?
The Shapers
The N’Zeer
13MAGNUS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind