Reminder: I have an album posted on XM sensitivity studies section here with a sample of a group of creatives I work...

Reminder: I have an album posted on XM sensitivity studies section here with a sample of a group of creatives I work with, some who are active agents but some who are not. When you get the time please view the photos and ask any question or give comments. I will be posting them back to the artists for am eventual case study I'm putting together.

Originally shared by The @BlackHorse23 Files

Original bg photo by none ingress player (Scanner tech not available on Windows phones) XM sensitivity case study candidate Hilariah Light "The Key" She asked "Ever wish you could take a peek into the future?"















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind