Sorry if I'm rehashing a well worn subject.

Sorry if I'm rehashing a well worn subject.

I just did two glyphs back to back and got,

Help Resistence Capture All Portals
Help Enlightenment Capture All Portals

And I thought, what if we're approaching it from the wrong perspective?

I mean, in risk analysis, an important question is, who stands to gain?

So I'm thinking, human agents are getting played like pawns (help capture vs liberate portals). [By] Shapers & Ada (important pieces). The Corps and others want to be other important peices in the 'game'. So then, what else is overlooked?

What if xm has or is, linked to a form of consciousness independent of the lot of them?

So then it wouldn't be outlandish to say that Ada and the shapers are "riding" this 'inevitable' (?) 'process' (?) while pitting us (humans) against each other (while the Corps and maybe Bogdanovic are power hungry to have the same status?).

I'm most likely wrong. Too many assumptions stacked up cannot lead to anything.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind