Forgive me for being out of contact.

Forgive me for being out of contact. I am working on an exegesis on what I believe the implications of Obsidias' journeys are, but I find I must digress strictly to a summary of what I believe is happening now. Things are happening too quickly... Will be posting more often during this mysterious period and the longer work will have to wait. Here are my quick thoughts.

When the Nova Exploded at Aegis Nova, the Shield Was destroyed the true meaning and implications of the event were not apparent to us. Obsidias has left the implication that the destruction of the Vesuvian Shield allowed the Shapers and the N’zeer more direct access to our world -- to inhabit people in unprecedented manner (I am interpolating here). Prior to the ancient event the Transdimensional Entities (and I am not assuming that the Shapers and N'zeer are the only ones) were influencing the human race through 'shaping' and only worked with sensitives and was heightened through primitive (though not necessarily less effective) portal resonation. Now, with the breaking of the shield, shaping and its N'zeer counterpart can occur in any individual exposed to enough XM and what we’ll call ‘Fresh XM’. This is the term I am using to describe the XM one receives on first contact with a new portal. It is my belief that the Acolyte and others are aware of this, hence the call to visit new portals.

Certainly, this provides a huge opportunity for exploration of the transdimensional, but with opportunity, comes danger. So explore carefully. Note symptoms and changes as you venture new places. I shall do the same.

It is my belief that the transdimensional entities can directly influence people to amplify the ingression into their bodies. Of course, once they are inside of us, we risk the possibility that they can begin morphing us, I urge research into personal firewalling, though I do not know how this can be accomplished.

So my advice is to explore carefully and even as I write this, I realize the inherent oxymoron in what I advise. Exploration is, by its very nature, dangerous to the status quo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind