okay.

okay. so I attempted to get as much as I could from the Audio 1. It was difficult and I may have missed something or messed something up. If you see something wrong please let me know and I will adjust this .


*Edit I replaced man and woman with the person's name and added Devra to Susan seeing as that is who she is.
Again, if you heard something that isn't hear, let me know. There were areas in part one that were difficult for me to understand.




James:Glad you came, Susan.
Susan/Devra: Me too. Sure there isn't anything about professors dating?
{laughter}
garble
James: Well, I won't tell if you don't.
Susan/Devra: It's a deal. And if we get caught, then...
garble
James: Sure... thank you so much
Shall we toast?
Susan/Devra: To a good year.
James: To new life.
Susan/Devra: To new life.
James: So how did you find yourself at Strathmore?
Susan/Devra: {laugh}You mean to say you didn't google image me? I thought that was what you did when you date in the 21 century.
James: Well, actually I did. There are an aweful lot of Susan Johnson's
Susan/Devra: Full disclosure. My name is Devra Bogdanovich. I, uh, went to Strathmore to start over.
James: Full disclosure, so did I. Fuller disclosure, I'm intrigued.
Susan/Devra: And you still want to go out with me?
James: So what the hell was the Niantic project?
Susan/Devra: They told me that that wasn't searchable. Are you NIA? Did Calvin send you?
James: Who, who's Calvin?
Susan/Devra: ADA?
James: I don't know any of these people. I'm just trying...
Susan/Devra: Tell me the truth, Right now.
James: I am telling you the truth, Susan. I swear. I really am Dr James Pike. Slightly disgraced professor of Anthropology.
Susan/Devra: James. I googled you too. Sorry. I...have some serious trust issues.
James: It's okay. definitely. Believe me, I can relate. At my last job, I thought they had my back til I found a knife in it
Susan/Devra: I'm not going to trust someone until I can trust myself.
James: listen, we don't have to talk about any of this stuff ever. to me, you're just Susan Johnson.
Susan/Devra: when I left Niantic... I don't know...I don't remember anything that happened for three years of my life. So I guess you just...
Some occassional flashes now and then. Words. Stuff
James: that is so... stories can be as long as want.
Susan/Devra: something recently... I thinking, I was thinking everything could change. Like a rebirth.
Loeb: Devra. Devra, It's me Richard Loeb, PA Chapeau
Susan/Devra: I I remember
Loeb: You know me from Niantic. And yes, your suspicions are correct. This man, James, is a pasty with the NIA. You need to come with me. We need to get your password. ADA needs you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind