Made it out and back.

Made it out and back. Got a glimpse of P.a. and Devra heading down a dark walkway, away in the complex. A motion detection light caught them as they were leaving. I saw a lot of cameras around, so do not be surprised if more footage surfaces.

I'm still processing my thoughts, but here is what I think was happening. Devra was out on a date with another new professor. He may or may not have been NIA. Don't know. In any case, the NIA either had him wired or was bugging the area. Resistance New Wave hacked their feeds and built a feed of their own and kept forwarding it to me -- I was moving it to Essex. I do not know if there were other feeds or where they were posted.

I conclude that they were Resistance new wave because the 'Waiter' was wearing a blue tech enhancement near his neck. We knew they were coming. I suspect they are here. It is all about resurrecting Ada. To be honest, I thought this mission was going to be about the mysterious fate of +Susanna Moyer, but it was not.

Chapeau, at some point, interceded and extracted Devra. They left.

Is this consistent with what +Operation Essex discovered?

Flint

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind