I have had contact on a Personal HO with the man who called himself first Juud4i and now Syphax.

Originally shared by Andreas Decker (thedeacon1972)

I have had contact on a Personal HO with the man who called himself first Juud4i and now Syphax. Whether he really is or not, I can't say. He claims to live with a N'ZEER named Uno Deus for millenia and to have actually contact with A Detection Algorithm​ right now. After his first appearance and some Q&A on his thread, I decided to investigate further and inquired for more Information about Endgame.

I then was contacted by agent Wes Stankiewicz​ who shared some conversation with me between him and Syphax. I don't publish that - I think this is up to Wes. He then invited me to a Hangout with him and Syphax. Syphax talked a lot about Endgame and many things he told us beforehand, he published later on his account. But there are two things I like to share:

He stated once that the Shapers want humanity to become like them, while the N'Zeer want to work with us to become better themselves along with us. When I asked if the N'Zeer would accept a No as answer and leave when asked to do so, he said that a No would be accepted and they would live alongside us in peace. But they would not leave, because they wouldn't want us to become victims of the Shapers flamboyant and aggressive behaviour.

I also asked him if he would be able to separate himself from Uno Deus if he wanted to become more human again. He answered that he hadn't thought about that before. He guessed that it wouldn't be possible to unbind from the N'Zeer because they 've been together for so long. He wouldn't wish to do so, because as an analogy, a human wouldn't want his evolved consciousness to leave to get in Touch with the inner beast inside him.

Take this information for what it's worth to you. I have no proof that he's telling the truth, therefore I remain cautious. My gut feeling tells me that he's what he claims to be.

Hank Johnson​ H. Richard Loeb​

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind