Well with all the information released - this may get buried, but I want to put it here.

Well with all the information released - this may get buried, but I want to put it here.  There was mention in the Essex hangout about Maybe being able to ask Dr. Joanna Brandt questions.  I am pasting the few that were asked.  Please add your questions here and flint dille if you can set up an interview or know a way we can connect with her or if she will release documents that can help our investigation!!!!  I remember how great the Thomas Greanias interview with Devra and Hank was.
-----------

An interview with Brandt at the moment would something many ppl would like to see
Hugo • 5:42 PM


I was thinking an Essex Report is in order.
Michelle • 5:48 PM

Really. What would you ask Brandt.  Give a few questions. I have connections.  I think she's interviewable.
flint • 5:54 PM

What's the goal behind Abolendom?
Who is Congressman Dashner?
Who do you answer to?
Mustafa • 5:57 PM
 
Any other questions?
Mustafa • 6:03 PM
 
What do you believe is the greatest threat that the advent of xm has brought?
Melissa • 6:06 PM
 
Why have you swapped from being afraid of the effects of XM on the general population to being afraid of ADA ?
Hugo • 6:08 PM
 
What do you know about Antonin Hollis
Are you looking for interns to help?  😃
and I have to ask - do you know anything about the  Cognidyne Corporation   
: )
6:20 PM
JoJo Stratton
 
and for a big shot in the dark, since I think Antonin was connected to Project Whydah and she is connected to Hollis, Do you Dr. Brandt know anything about Project Whydah or could you help us get documents about it as you seem to be very good at getting documents released.
6:26 PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind

<base...