Dear Essexians

Dear Essexians,

I have incorporated the results of the anomalies which took place on Sept 23rd into my study "ThirdEye" about the possibility of forseeing the future under the influence of XM.

There are now two agents left who perform in a way that now lead me to believe that they can foretell the future. One agent predicted the outcome of the last 4 rounds of anomalies with a possibility of his/her result being random is only 0,002%. The other agent has achieved a probability level of 0,0003%. Both agents have surpassed the threshold for "evidence", while the threshold for "discovery" is still 100-times/10-times lower. The 5-Sigma-probability will be reached with the results of the Exo05- anomalies on Dec 2nd, if they continue to perform like before.

On a not so nice turn of events, it seems as if my study has attracted the attention of other research facilities I won't or can't name here. One offered me the chance to enhance my study and make it a full-time project. All I had to do in exchange ist to share my results only with them. And on top of that, an E-Mail from an apparently non-existing server told me to discontinue my work, "or we will find ways and means to do it ourselves."

As an Essexian, I will neither sell out my work nor cave in to threats. My obligation is to the truth only. And as H. Richard Loeb​​ stated: "The only way to be save is to accept that you're constantly in danger." I will continue you to keep Essex up to date.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind