Reviving Klue and Susanna: A Theory



Reviving Klue and Susanna: A Theory

Yea...kind of a weird title. But hear me out for a sec.

I think it can be done. Here's how.

We know that Klue and Susanna have traveled the world. We know they've interacted with dozens of Portals. I believe there's a way to harness those Portals to revive them.

When Hank Johnson was a simulacrum and facing his Recursion, he called on Agents to obtain vital memories from his past and unite them at Cross Plains, TX(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuufRl7V80A).

"I've always postulated that with every Portal we visit we leave an echo of ourselves behind. Now I need that echo from around the world to reach Cross Plains."

Hypothetically, if Agents embarked on a global mission to link various key Portal locations in the lives of Susanna and Klue to Geneva, where the ruined Techulhu that consumed them lay, and then a Primal Object was used to craft simulacrum vessels for them would it work?

I think it could. But I'm not sure.

H. Richard Loeb, what do you think? I know the two of you had a rather....unique relationship? Would you be interested in this?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind