The Redacted Report: Analysis

The Redacted Report: Analysis

On December 31st, 2017, the first part of the Central Omnilytics document known as the "Redacted Report" appeared in the hands of H. Richard Loeb, who graciously shared both it and the subsequent parts of the document publicly to the larger Investigative Community, including Operation Essex.

There are, as of the writing of this post, 62 redacted portions or fragment that Central has decided must remain only visible for the eyes of Shaw Henson and Hank Johnson.

I have decided to launch an inquiry to unravel as much of those redactions as possible. The album listed below contains all of the pieces of the Report, organized in order of release.

If you would like to help, please comment below with the redaction number, your idea of what goes into it and why you believe in the choice you made. I will add yours to the growing list. Please be patient when it comes to me adding people; I'm going to be starting school soon and my new job isn't all that time-friendly so it might take a while-or a lot longer-to add you. I will do whatever I can to make sure additions are added in a timely manner.

I should also point out, on Jan, 3rd 2018, that PAC shared something from Edgar Allan Wright: The Agents who can fill in the most blanks will have a chance to prove themselves and be rewarded.....

UPDATE LOG:

Have added in answers from Investigator Melissa. Answers from Laura Katajan and Mara Katajanira as well as Jozef Zubricky are going to be added in later this week.


And with that, here is the Central Omnilytics Redacted Report:

1. *My Take: The EXO5 Anomaly Melissa's Take: Murders
2. ? Melissa's Take: Ben Jackland
3. ? Melissa's Take: The mysterious death of Ken Owen
4. ? Melissa's Take: The Niantic Project
5. My Take: Ingress
6. My Take: Epiphany Night
7. My Take: Twyla Klippe(Acolyte)
8. ? Melissa's Take: The Ingress Report
9. ?
10. Guess: Whydah, Marie Celeste? Melissa's Take: Exotic Matter and Remote Viewing
11. My Take: after shipwrecks
12. ? Melissa's Take: Was a Sensitive
13. ?
14. ? Melissa's Take: Subverted
15. ?
16. My Take: Motive
17. My Take: The attacks on Calvin and Phillips Melissa's Take: Ezekiel Calvin's Death
18. ?
19. ?
20. ? Melissa's Take: Dr. Devra Bogdanovich in Arecibo, Puerto Rico
21. Guess: ADA?
22. Guess: Acolyte? Melissa's Take: accepting the position of NIA Director
23. ?
24. ?
25. ?
26. ?
27. My Take: Exo-Precurors Melissa's Take: Ancient Artifacts
28. ? Melissa's Take: A Detection Algorithm
29. ?
30. ?
31. ? Melissa's Take: Jarvis
32. ? Melissa's Take: NL-1331
33. ?
34. ?
35. *My Take: ADA Backdoor Access
36. ? Melissa's Take: Dialtone
37. ?
38. ?
39. ?
40. ?
41. ?
42. ?
43. ? Melissa's Take: DARPA(maybe)
44. ?
45. ? Melissa's Take: an accessory to
46. ?
47. ?
48. ?
49. ?
50. ? Melissa's Take: Epiphany Night
51. My Take: The November Lima Program
52. ? Melissa's Take: Transport Roland Jarvis' body
53. ?
54. ?
55. ?
56. ?
57. ?
58. ?
59. ? Melissa's Take: NIA Archives
60. ?
61. ?
62. ?
64. ? Melissa's Take: a threat to Loeb
67. ? Melissa's Take: Death of Roland Jarvis and Twyla Klippe
68. ? *Melissa's Take: deliberate
69. ? Melissa's Take: Recursion
73. ? Melissa's Take: Omnivore or Verity Seke(though not 100% sure)














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind