Need some help on this !



Need some help on this !

Update I have the full sequence now thanks to Lyceaum! But I have been informed there may be another so I am still looking for information on it.

I need a little more information on the Profiler if anyone has it. Do the sequences that come from the profiler show on the scanner or are they specific to the Profiler itself? If they do in fact show on our scanner then Modify and Seek are new variants to our scanners.

Also I've been informed this happens when the portal is a lvl 8. If anyone could get me more information or even more sequences on this I would be grateful.

Ingress​​ #ingress #glyphstudies

Originally shared by Darkside Ingress (darkchaider)

!?



#XMProfiler
#ingress

Ingress
Ingress Japan
WILLER

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind