Essex News-Recruitment List

Essex News-Recruitment List

UPDATE: Working on a Google Doc with most of what I've already released as well a potential format of the Missions. Once I've gotten it wrapped up I'll share it with all Reporters and Essex for discussion. 

Please comment here if you would like to be an Essex News Reporter in your local area. Also, comment here with your personal preference of communication between Hangouts and Slack. 

Thank you. I will start forming channels and group Hangouts later this week. Hopefully we'll have something ready to roll soon.

Thank you for your patience and your support. 

In the name of the truth, I provide this information. I can only hope it serves our journey well. 

-Mustafa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind