Earlier today a video between A Detection Algorithm and H.

Earlier today a video between A Detection Algorithm and H. Richard Loeb emerged. It showed Loeb and ADA collaborating to free Klue S. and return her to her original state before ADA's ingression took place shortly after Cassandra in Boston. 

At the end of said video, Loeb is seen subjecting Klue to a Glyph Sequence. 

I have come to the personal conclusion that the sequence was used to help restore Klue. However, it's also something I discussed with Edgar Allan Wright a long time ago. Here is that conversation. As for the sequence I created, it's gone. I no longer remember the entirety of the sequence. 

In the name of the truth, I release this information. I only hope it serves our journey well. 

-Mustafa. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind