Essex News-What's Next?

Essex News-What's Next?

So it seems that a lot of you guys like the idea I posted earlier. Since then I've been thinking about a lot of things related to it and thought I'd share my thoughts here. 

1. I don't know if it'll be monthly or weekly. I'd prefer weekly but I guess it should depend on who's responsible for developing Missions in their area. If someone's got a time constraint or perhaps has other responsibilities maybe I'll have them do monthly Missions and help them on doing so while the weekly Reporters would simply be recaping the previous week of news. 

2. I'll talk to the mods or Dr.Edgar Allan Wright(whichever one can do so) and add a section to the Essex community for the News; release of Missions in local areas, questions/concerns, potential recruitment for Reporters. 
 

Requirements to be a Reporter(tentative list, if possible please help me add more requirements if needed): 
Must be able to make Missions in Scanner (LVL 7 or Higher)
Must be a (active?) member of Operation Essex (I'll punch in that person's name in the search bar in the community and see if they come up, if not and they're willing I'll request them to join, recommend them to be active in community)


Communication: 

Haven't decided if I'm going to use Slack or Hangouts to create a group for the Reporters yet. I"ll let you guys decide on that-tell me which platform you are comfortable using and why.  


Launch date: 

If weekly; would like to have them up by early next week reaping the events of the previous week of news. Goal is to have the missions up around the weekend?-if possible, idk if Mission reviewers work on weekends. 
If monthly, definitely should go up before IFS every month with a potential second EP going live the second Saturday of every month.


So that's what on my mind now as we move forward. A potential release date will emerge really soon. As H. Richard Loeb used to say, "You'll know more as soon as I do." 

In the name of the truth, I release this information. I can only hope it serves our journey well. 

-Mustafa.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind