Behind the scanner sent me three questions that I did not answer because I was forced to leave the broadcast before...

Originally shared by Edgar Allan Wright

Behind the scanner sent me three questions that I did not answer because I was forced to leave the broadcast before it was over.  I believe it was a narrow escape.

Here is the first question and answer:

Jorge: Ken Loui would like to ask you Dr. Wright if there multiple layers of existence?

EAW:  Doesn’t that seem obvious?  Not only are there multiple layers, but they are connected--all connected in some networked, interlinked whole.  Past, Present, Future…  Desire and Fear… They are all linked. Slowly we are beginning to see how they are held together.  The ultimate goal is to know the past, perceive the present, and understand the future.  Maybe sometimes prevent it.  I also believe that realities split and shard apart.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind