Hi everyone! New here, but really happy to have found this community. :)

Hi everyone! New here, but really happy to have found this community. :)

I'm finally ramping up my G+ account, since it seems like this is where most of the Niantic action takes place? I put together a list of useful accounts to follow (apologies if that's been done elsewhere), but I'd love input from you as to whom else I should be watching! Also, I'm not totally sure where to post this, so do forgive me if I've put it in the wrong category...

Ingress 
Niantic Project 
Society for the Ethical Treatment of AIs 
A Detection Algorithm 
Edgar Allan Wright 
Klue S. 
Hank Johnson 
H. Richard Loeb 
Stein Lightman 
Susanna Moyer 
Verity Seke 

:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind