Part 3 of the Exo5 Ada glyph sequence studies

Part 3 of the Exo5 Ada glyph sequence studies

Originally shared by Ishira “Glyph Hunter” Tsubasa

Sequence Glyph Studies: Exo5 Ada's Glyphs


In this last anomaly series A Detection Algorithm​ gave us four videos with multiple messages within them. Each video contained a verbal message from her along with different musical tones, a written english message, and glowing Red Glyph sequences. The Sequences though, did not seem to completely fit the verbal messages or beginning of the written one. This, of course, lead me into a study on the Sequences to better understand what their individual messages were.

Sequence 3: You/Your/Other Now/Present New Future

This sequence was given to us in this video

https://youtu.be/FeEBvtG6mas

I feel this is the most confusing of all the sequences. There are multiple variants that it could be and many don't make sense..

Your now new future

Your present new future

You now new future

You present new future

Other now new future

Other present new future

I personally don't believe any variant with Now is the correct one but it still leaves us with three other possibilities. Once again Ada's verbal message of "I have found a new home." and  "I have become infinite" offer no direction on this sequence and the written message of New Path New Destiny, refuses to give us insight as well. The Sequence by itself is one of the most unclear messages I have seen, and that is supported with the lack of secondaries.

Secondary Glyphs

Ignore, Simple, Them

Three secondaries…. In the entire time I've studies sequences this is the first 4 glyph sequence that I have found to ever be this simple but utterly confusing with lack of sense. I can speculate it's saying our future is simple if we ignore ‘them’ but there's no context on who them is. I don't believe they mean to ignore Ada or whoever speaks with her, but it's possible that like the other sequences there could be an underlining warning…

At least, for me, the secondaries for the first time do not seem to meet any of the main messages. It also does not seem to clear up which variant is the main message. This sequence itself does not seem to be able to stand alone at first or fit any of the normal standards and structure of glyph sequences… I think it becomes clearer with all of the Ada messages as a whole but by itself it does not seem fit any of the sequence structures without really digging or reaching for it...which is what lead me to look deeper into the messages as a whole. That will be discussed in another post though.

For those who want to know, with the other videos and sequences I feel the correct variant for this message is You/Your Present New Future as in “You are presented a new future”. In this context though it is still unclear on who the 'them’ is that we need to ignore.

These are just my opinions on the sequences and their secondaries. By no means are they the true facts of these sequences, just my interpretations. I would love to hear your opinions on these sequences and have discussions on them. Continue glyphing agents!

John Hanke​ Edgar Allan Wright​ Andrew Krug​ Chiplander​ H. Richard Loeb​ Stein Lightman​ Operation Essex​ Ingress​ flint dille​ #exo5 #ingress #glyphstudies






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind