I don't know if this have been posted before, but after reading #IngressOrigins I realized there were some weird...

I don't know if this have been posted before, but after reading #IngressOrigins I realized there were some weird things.

First of all, I saw a creepy  smiling man's face behind Devra on the cover of the comic. I don't know who is him.

Second, I realized there were some encrypted codes (using braile, morse and barcodes), but I think they've been decrypted already.

And the most interesting thing I found were some links who lead to Niantic's files (I don't know if they have been published before since I'm just getting started on getting on the backstory of Ingress). Here is the list ordered by page:
Page 5: goo.gl/SamhTN and goo.gl/3bGUZD
Page 27: goo.gl/ImMDTc
Page 30: goo.gl/nnjIva
Page 34: goo.gl/Ni0mIQ * , goo.gl/zHFERp and goo.gl/KcnTbr
Page 38: goo.gl/S2UdYG
Page 56: goo.gl/9DNoVK
Page 64: goo.gl/VUFU5L

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind