I've have these views. I just want to see how far off I am with them. Cuz I keep getting into arguments . ..

I've have these views. I just want to see how far off I am with them. Cuz I keep getting into arguments . ..
I'm going to be comparing the storyline of ingress to that in father.io ( were eutherius , a Ai . rules the future ,and controls everything).
I started playing on the enlightened side. Because I believed in Jarvis and his views in the game and in real life. . His # 1 view. Is against any Ai (artificial intelligence, like ada or eutherius)

with just that one fact. I joined the human side in father.io . To be against the ai influence.

But is that wrong? Is Jarvis ok with ai's ? Would Jarvis be evolved within the father.io storyline.?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

<base...

Akira Tsukasa and DeepMind